Our Discipleship Communities provide leadership, community, encouragement, and accountability as we seek to live as disciples who love God supremely, one another humbly, and the world sacrificially. Although groups gather each week at a scheduled time it is important to note that Discipleship Communities are not simply an event or meeting. Instead, we strive for our groups to be a community of people deeply invested in one another’s lives as they seek to live on mission together.
HOW DO I JOIN A DISCIPLESHIP COMMUNITY?
Click the button below to see what DCs are currently available and to request to join a DC.
You can also search for a DC or view your DC through the Church Center app.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DISCIPLESHIP COMMUNITY LOOK LIKE?
Each Discipleship Community is organized around the three fundamental characteristics of a disciple: Loving God Supremely, Loving One Another Humbly, and Loving the World Sacrificially. Each DC seeks to …
LOVE GOD SUPREMELY TOGETHER BY …
- Reading/Studying the Word together
- Praying together
- Fighting sin and heart idols together
LOVE ONE ANOTHER HUMBLY TOGETHER BY …
- Living with a humble heart posture in their relationships with each other, putting the interest of others ahead of their own.
- Living open and honest live with each other; being known and knowing each other.
- Serving and caring for each other’s needs.
- Living in unity/peace and resolving conflict with each other.
- Living in mutual accountable relationships with each other by watching over and taking responsibility for each other’s spiritual growth and wellbeing.
- Regularly inviting each other into their lives and homes.
- Intentionally coming alongside others and helping them grow in their walk with Jesus.
LOVE THE WORLD SACRIFICIALLY TOGETHER BY …
- Engaging in the lives of unbelievers together.
- Evangelizing unbelievers together.
WHO CAN BE PART OF A DISCIPLESHIP COMMUNITY?
Anyone who is interested in learning more about Jesus and what it means to live as His follower.
If you would like to know more about our Discipleship Communities, or if you have questions, please contact John Crawford.